Reality TV Filming
A few weeks ago there was some filming going on in front of our restaurant for someone pitching a reality show. You have probably seen the movie Vegucated which is about three meat and cheese loving New Yorkers who agree to adopt a vegan diet for six weeks. Can you imagine a reality TV show about one that has transitioned over to the RAW food diet? Would it be a drama, a comedy, or both? We are betting that it would be a season full of laughs with lines like:
- By no means is this FAST!
- Day 6 of my juice fast and I am considering eating my children.
- It seems like we had this yesterday, but its “like” something else today.
- What is that smell? … I’m cleansing .. scary isn’t
- If I hashtag my tweets as #RAW I seem to get a lot of www smack down followers.
- No … uncooked meat and sushi is not RAW.
Go here: http://on.fb.me/1lPMU4q and put in some for your “G” rated, polite, raw comments.